1964-1967. In french .
1) Letter on a blue blank Hotel Ritz-Carlton in Montreal from 01.07.1967. 28 х 21,4 сm.
2) Letter on a blue blank Hotel Cala Fornells on Mallorca from 06.03.1968. 27,1 х 20,8 сm.
3) Letter on a personal blue blank by Erte from 12.03.1966. 26,7 х 20,9 сm.
4) Letter on a personal blue blank by Erte from17.01.1965. 26,7 х 20,9 сm.
5) Letter on a personal blue blank by Erte from 29.12.1967. 26,7 х 20,7 сm.
6) Letter on a personal blue blank by Erte from 19.02.1964. 26,7 х 20,7 сm.
6) Handwritten telegram on a blank. 16,7 х 21,1 см.
On personal blanks of Erte a watermark of the paper "Paris Renage", adress and telephone number "21. Rue Gutenberg, Boulogne-sur-Seine, Tel. Molitor 26-89". All five letters have an autograph of Erte. Traces of bending, minor dirty spots..
Erte (born as Romain de Tirtoff, 1892-1990) - changed his name, as he has left St. Petersburg and the destined military career for Paris in 1912. He began to work as a stage and costume designer. He worked closely with Paul Poiret and designed costumes for such ballet and stage stars as Mata Hari, Anna Pavlova, George Balanchine and Lilian Gish. Erte also created a number of covers for Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue magazine. When Erté reached an advanced age, he engaged in lithography and serigraphy (one of the most complicated printing techniques of his time).