Russian empire, private workshop
Size 39 x 24 mm
On the reverse side the inscription is engraved: "HCH.TIMM / BERLIN C 19"
The Moscow Automobile Society was founded in 1909. Its chairman, Prince N. S. Shcherbatov. Members of the society received the right to drive around Moscow in cars, as well as the right to participate in Russian and international rallies. By 1914, about 2000 people were in its ranks and 600 cars were registered, while in Moscow there were about 1000 registered cars in total.