Book and collection of research material for the book Jean Thomassen, Anna Pavlova, Triomf en tragedie van een mega-star. 1881-1931,
Van Soeren & CO, Amsterdam, 1995. In particular:
1. Renowned photograph of Anna Pavlova with a swan, with a flourished autograph in black ink on the upper rim. Portrait by Lafayette Ltd., London. Original photograph, photographic paper. 14.8 x 20 cm.
2. Photograph of Anna Pavlova as the fairy doll/(die Puppenfee). Photographed in 1928 in Buenos Aires. Il-legible inscription. Photographic paper, 15.5 x 10.5 cm, stamped on the reverse S. Bocanegra / Hotel Savoy / Buenos Aires
3. Photograph of Anna Pavlova in the dressing room with pointes, with sticker of concert director Ernst Kraus on the reverse. Photograph by ABBE, Paris. 1924. Pho-tographic paper, 25 x 20 cm.
4. Original photograph of Anna Pavlova and Ernst Kraus at the train station in Amsterdam during the first tour of the Netherlands. 1927. Photographic paper pasted on cardboard. 9.8 x 5 cm.
5. Original photographs of Anna Pavlova, Rosa Verlag, C. Bosanegra. Photographic paper. 16 x 21 cm. Numerous programmes of Anna Pavlova performances. Picture postcards (10 pcs.). Souvenir postcards. Newspaper clippings. Collectable album Der Kunstlerische Tanz.